If you have questions regarding this product, or are looking for similar solutions, feel free to call our Medical Equipment Specialists at 905-529-0395, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry.
This product or similar is available for rent. Please call 905-529-0395 or email email@example.com for a quote.
Price does not include set up. For a quote, call 905-529-0395 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive's and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the hand control, can lower the head and foot sections nine times No crank needed
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls
- Bed ships in two cartons
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Extension kit available extends length from 80" to 84"
- Patent Pending
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs
|Bed Height Maximum With Casters||24"|
|Bed Height Minimum Without Casters||12.75"|
|Carton Shipping Weight||182 lbs.|
|Unit Dimensions||36" (W) x 88" (L)|
|Warranty||(Original Purchaser) 5 Years on Motor and Hand Control, Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components|
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs|
|Bed Height Min w/o caster||12.75"|
|Bed Height Max w/ casters||21.5"|